Here’s a list of activities to keep the kids busy during the holiday school break:
1. Movies, now is a great time to check out our top movie picks.
2. Museum, it’s nothing wrong with staying hydrated with education during the holiday break time.
3. Volunteer, teaching a life lesson like helping those who are less fortunate can never be taught too early. Take a trip to the local soup kitchen.
4. Puzzles, stimulation for the mind in other ways than academics.
5. School work, it’s very likely that your pupils have assignments from their teachers dedicate 1hour a day to the school work and when it’s time to go back to school they’ll be all done.