It’s definitely becoming a way life and that’s from the beginning. Omarion’s girlfriend, Apryl Jones, posted a photo of herself breastfeeding the adorable tyke. Jones most definitely did her research, stating the benefits of breastfeeding and making it known that she is very proud to be a breastfeeding Mama!
Kimora is expecting baby number She has daughters Ming, 14, and Aoki, 12, with Mogul Russel Simmons and 5-year-old son Kenzo with Djimon Hounsou, But In Feb she married again and this will be Simmons’s first child with husband Tim Leissner
Let’s keep Halloween safe and fun! So many incidents happen every year on this day. As moms we need to go the extra mile to do our part to keep our children as safe as possible. If we follow these simple tips we can help with keeping all children safe while having fun on special days like Halloween.
1. Go trick or treating in groups. Get together with other moms, adults, or mature teens who want to help supervise. Have a ratio of around 4 kids to 1 chaperon; using the buddy system is great for days like this.
2. When trick or treating at night bring a flash light. A lot of our smart phones now have flash lights on them, use them! Or you can just bring a small one from home; this also makes it fun for the kids.
3. Plan out your route. If you know exactly where you’re going ahead of time this causes less confusion among the group and gets everyone home at a good hour as well.
4. Only visit homes with porch lights. Groups are great but lights prevent anyone from being left behind because everyone is seen under the light.
5. Be sure to check ALL candy before it is consumed. This is the most important tip! Trick or treating is fun but we need keep it safe after all the trick or treating is said and done!
It’s very challenging to get kids to brush. Moms have to find a way to make it fun. With the right toys and stickers and a little music, brushing becomes an exciting part of the day. Kids hate things like washing hands, taking a bath, and brushing teeth. I like to think charts and stickers for potty training and a little music with a cool toothbrush for brushing. We have to go for FUN image can actually be exciting and bring a smile . Kids love feeling like grown ups and parents can feel cool about letting buddies brush on their own . I found the Philips Sonic care for kids this is the perfect brush.
Sonicare’s Patent Technology – Gently delivers 500 brush strokes per second to remove up to 75% more plaque (vs. manual toothbrushes in hard to reach areas)
KidTimer – Gradually increases to 2 minutes to train your child to brush to the dentist recommended time
KidPacer – Fun sounds encourage kids to brush the front and back part of their upper and lower teeth
2 Power Modes – High and low modes for gentle, yet effective cleaning
Stabilized Hand Piece – Helps applying toothpaste while the toothbrush lies flat on the counter
8 Fun Interchangeable Stickers – Boys and girls can customize their toothbrush to fit their unique personalities
Ultra-Soft Brush Heads – Designed to gently clean and protect teeth as they grow
Easy Grip Handle – Ergonomically designed to enable parents and kids to brush together or on their own